So You’re Thinking of Becoming a Real Estate Agent? – Read This First!
Do you think you have what it takes to be the next great Tulsa real estate agent? Let's find out!
How to Be a Super Successful Real Estate Agent
- Your real estate firm supplies you with leads
- Your real estate firm plays you a base salary
- Your real estate firm has low overhead expenses
- You work for a firm that cares about its employees
- You work for a firm that fosters interdependence and that celebrates "working as a team"
How to Fail At Being an Agent
- You're thrown to the wolves on your first day, expected to gather all the leads on your own
- Your income is based 100 percent on the commission you bring in, with no base salary
- You have to pay your real estate firm a large portion of your earnings because of high overhead
- You work for a firm that only sees you as a way to make more money
- You work for a firm with a "lone wolf" or "cut throat" mentality
A Successful Real Estate Firm Will Make You A Successful Agent
As you can see, your success as a real estate agent depends a lot on what kind of real estate firm you're working for, starting with their philosophy on providing you a base salary when you're first hired. Because let’s face it - filling your pipeline can take a while. Thus, it’s important that you have leads to contact right away.
After all, even if you sign that buyer tomorrow, closing typically doesn’t happen for another 30-45 days. So it's important to have that safety net in the form of a base salary.
Work for a Tulsa Real Estate Firm that Can Help You Achieve Success
At Accent Realtors, we do everything possible to ensure that our agents enjoy a successful career on the Tulsa real estate market.
If this sounds like the kind of firm you're looking for, then please take a few moments to complete the form below. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working with you in the future!