Tulsa Houses For Sale
About Tulsa Downtown
Like many top 50 U.S. cities, Tulsa’s downtown continues to undergo a major revitalization. Check out the architecture of the Deco District, the nightlife of the Blue Dome or the Pearl District, or the galleries of the Brady Arts District. Take in a Tulsa Drillers ball game at Oneok Field or a concert at the BOK Center. Spend a romantic evening at the historic Mayo Hotel. See an outdoor movie at Guthrie Green or opt for some upscale Italian, American, Japanese, Mexican, or Mediterranean dining. Tulsa’s downtown has become a hub for sports, entertainment, and shopping for all ages.
What You Can Find Around Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Tulsa has a number of big city attractions that are popular with both residents and visitors. The Tulsa Zoo features wildlife from around the world like the Malayan tiger, the black howler monkey, the anaconda, the siamang, and more. The Tulsa Zoo also holds many family-friendly events throughout the year.
- The Tulsa Performing Arts Center presents musical performances, plays, ballet and art exhibits to the public.
- Tulsa has a variety of stores around the city to take care of your shopping needs. The Tulsa Promenade and Utica Square Shopping Center are popular malls with a wide range of clothing stores, restaurants and entertainment options.
- Biscuit Acres, an off-leash dog park is located in southern Tulsa, offering a great recreational outing for your four-legged friend.
- Transportation is made convenient with easy access to the following highways: I-244, US 75 and the Sand Springs Expressway.
- There are quite a few different restaurants around Tulsa to keep residents happy. Some favorites in the heart of the city include: Daily Grill, James E. McNellie’s Public House, New Atlas Grill, Yokozuna and El Guapo’s Cantina.
Find Tulsa, OK Real Estate Today
Are you planning on relocating to Tulsa, OK? Get in touch with our Tulsa real estate experts to find a home that’s right for you. We would be happy to provide you with additional home buying resources to help guide you on your home finding journey. Give us a call or send us an email if you’d like to get in touch.
Downtown Tulsa features some of the most beautiful examples of art-deco architecture the country has to offer, and with the addition of the 19,000-seat BOK Center, Oneok Field, the Jazz Hall of Fame, and many other attractions, it has also become a hub for sports, entertainment, and shopping for all ages.-Ryan McDaniel
Based on information from the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services, Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.
This data was last updated on: 11/18/17 04:45 AM.
A full data refresh was last performed on: 11/18/17 01:28 AM.